Easily apply for a Utah installment loan when you use Cash Factory USA. We have a simple application process that’s easy for anyone to use. We also have easy approval for those who are qualified. You could get funds as soon as the same business day! Not everyone will qualify for a line of credit or installment loan.
Apply to find out what you qualify for.
Terms for Installment Loans
Finding a Utah installment loan from Cash Factory USA is easy, but there are different requirements you will need to meet.
Requirements for Utah installment loans are:
- Your maximum loan amount may not exceed $1,000.
- Your loan term will be between 120-180 days.
- Your loan payments will be scheduled to occur on your paydays.
Installment Loan Fee Schedule and APR
Please click here for detailed fee schedule and APR.
Line of Credit Loans
Terms for Line of Credit Loans
A line of credit is an open-end revolving account that, once opened, may be used repeatedly so that you can draw funds when you need them – without having to reapply for a new loan. You can draw amounts in $50 increments up to the amount of your credit limit (up to $1,000), and your minimum monthly payment will be 10% of the principal balance, plus costs, interest and any fees incurred under the Terms & Conditions of your credit account.
Requirements of Utah Line of Credit loans are:
- Minimum loan amount is $100.
- Maximum credit limit is $1,000.
- Draws may be taken in $50 increments.
- You will receive a billing statement every 15 days if you are paid weekly, biweekly, or semi-monthly. If you are paid on a monthly basis you will receive a billing statement every 31 days.
Line of Credit Loan Payment Schedule
Please click here for detailed fee schedule and APR
Cash Factory USA is subject to section 70C of the Utah Code. If a problem cannot be resolved by speaking with a lender and the nature of the complaint is something other than a high rate of interest or lack of funds to pay the loan then you may call the Department for regulatory relief, if warranted. Utah residents may contact the Utah State Department of Financial Institutions at 801-538-8830.